Friday, March 5, 2010

you had me at "it's alright, sayang" ♥

.
.
.

.
.
.

Ma,
the moment you came from that door and looked at me,
I couldn't hide it anymore.
It was the first time where I just NEEDED your hug.
Nothing else.
Before this,
I thought I could just hide everything.
Not this time.
I cried and you listened.
You cared.
Then you pulled me into your arms,
and said,
" It's going to be alright, sayang. Everything will be alright. You have all the love you need to replace the ones you lost. You have Me, you have Us. That's all you Need. "
 Listening to those words,
All I could do was cry harder.
However, when you told me that I shouldn't waste my tears on them.
It wasn't worth the time.
Somehow,
All the aching,
The Hurt
seems to heal.
Slowly.
.
.
Right now, Life's Feeling much better. No one can hurt me. Not anymore.
I won't let them.
.
.
.
Thank You, Mama.
For being there. As always.

I Love You So Much ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment