Monday, April 26, 2010

Today wasn't any better...




I'm sick and tired of all arguments.

I'm sick and tired of all tears.

I'm sick and tired of all breakdowns.

I'm sick and tired of being here.


CAN'T I JUST HAVE ONE DAY WHERE I CAN WRITE SOMETHING DECENT AND HAPPY?



I'm tired of you people pointing fingers at each other.

I'm tired of you people screaming at each other.

I'm tired of you people hitting each other.

I'm tired of you people causing tears to each other.




I'M JUST... TIRED .... I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE !


One more breakdown and this is what will happen...


Depressed (dĭ-prěst') - Low in spirits ; dejected



~~~
Dear Allah,

I only ask for your forgiveness and help. Hear my pleas. Take me to a better place. Give me the strength to move on without pain. I'm numb enough, but i'm still feeling pain. Give me the will to follow your path. It's your guidance I seek. Help me walk through this... Amin.
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment