Sunday, August 1, 2010

and the waiting goes on...



I finally got over him...

and YOU had to come into the picture.

However, i'm not complaining :)

I love it when you're around.

***

I love the way your eyes sparkles,

I love the way your mouth moves,

I love the way you talk,

I love the way you smile,

I love the way you wink,

I love the way you seduce,

I love the way you look at me.

***

I love the way you smell,

I love the way you look,

I love the way you dress,

I love the way you read,

I love the way you sweat, (sexy okay?)

I love every little thing you do.

***

I often look your way,

Just to see what you're doing,

I turn away when your eyes caught mine,

But deep inside,

I'm hoping you feel the same way,

As I do.

 ***

Your personality attracts me,

Your aura is stronger,

than the Gravitational Pull,

Pulling me off the ground,

Magneting me towards you,

My world's turning upside down.

***

I couldn't look at other guys,

I couldn't think of other guys,

Coz' all I would see is YOU.

***

My heart races,

Whenever you're around.

You make me dizzy,

I'm spinning around,

Emotions swirling and mixing together,

Could it be...

That you might be the One?

pesan pada hati :
jangan biarkan hati ini kecewa seperti sebelum ini
 jikalau cintamu tidak dibalas seperti yang kau harapkan.

No comments:

Post a Comment