Sunday, December 19, 2010

What a Wonder !


I'm in


ended Semester One with a wonderful and most shocking GPA of 3.89



Alhamdulillah :')

I know it's a bit late to be telling this, but yeah... I GOT DL BABY ! HAHA. It was shocking and unexpected results. I thought I was going to flunk my accounts or MAYBE get a passing mark which is C+. I still remember not sleeping at night thinking about my results, calculating what score I need to get in order to just PASS the effing paper. I even bernazar that 'If I pass my accounts, I'll puasa for 5 days.' Turns out, I got a FUCKING A (which mean the grade is 4.0) ! HOLY CANNOLY, I couldn't believe my eyes. I checked each particulars and it was mine... mine ?! Ya Allah Maha Suci Allah, you gave me this blessing with full grace . I thank you so much for that. Syukur Alhamdulillah :')

Here are my Semester One results :-

Accounting     A
Business Mathematics      A
Fundamentals of Islamic Studies      A
Preparatory of English Language      A 
Fundamentals of Management      A-
Red Crescent Society      B+ 


(Ignore PBSM, Sahak hates me. Kthxbai.)




Next Semester's Aim : Maintain DL with pointer not less than 3.8 and insya Allah, more than 3.8 :)



No comments:

Post a Comment