Friday, February 18, 2011

Menambah kawan pun salah ke?

I just don't get certain people who are extremely narrow minded ni. I'm a girl who is friendly and when someone is being nice to me, why not I return the favor back right? Ya Allah, kalau aku start borak-borak dengan lelaki kan, mulalah orang cakap... "Aih Sya, nak mencari jodoh ke?" Sungguh sempit pemikiran kau. Kenapa, jealous ke kalau aku nak cari kawan baru? Hello. Kalau orang tu baik dengan aku, takkan aku nak sombong pulak kann? That's just not me, honey. I'm nice to people who are nice to me. If you rather think otherwise, that's up to you. I don't give a damn about what you think. As long as I build a healthy and good relationship with people to broaden my network then I'm good with it :)



Btw, I'm crossing over to the 'Heartless Stage'. Is that a good thing?


No comments:

Post a Comment