Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fckng Perfect.

Hey baby blogger, 

 I'm sorry I have not been able to update my blog lately, I've been really really busy with the proposal for part 1's event and subjects are getting tougher eventhough it's only been the first week. I woke up this evening, checked my facebook notifications via mobile & received a message from this stranger. He told me I had such a sweet blog. Awwh, terima kasih awak tapi saya rasa blog saya ni biasa-biasa jee. Malu pulak tahu ada stranger baca :') HEEE. Okay dah, nanti cakap lebih-lebih mulaaa laa ada orang ni nak perasan. *muka tak bersalah* HAHA.

Imma tell you about lately that I may have found a friend that understand me for who I am and I know I can tell him anything. I rasa sangat sangat selesa dengan dia, dengan perangai gila-gila dia semua. We're like of the same shoes but different laces (Kalau faham laa) :) It's just that he's a bit unfortunate and had lost the one woman he loved and still love all his life, his mother. Judging by how he acts all happy, gila-gila and suka menganjing orang (INI SANGAT BENAR! HAHA), deep down he's hiding something only God knows what. I was smart enough to reveal a few though I know there are loads more stucked in his heart. All I can say is my friend, I am always here for you. I can't be more thankful to have met you. Your mother's death has brought me to you or you to me. I have no idea. Just so you're reading this, you're a great friend and I'm happy :)

Cerita pasal happy dapat kawan rapat macam ni, I'm starting to ponder and think. Again. I know I know, I think too much but I can't help it. Maafkan sayaa *muka sedih* Now that we're close I takut he's going to be like a good friend of mine from Sem 1. I trusted him with all my secrets, tears and laughters... what did he do? He walked away and acted like he never knew me, just to be in a CLAN which I despise up til' now. Malas nak sebut pasa diaorang. Now that this Sem 1 dude is trying to be nice again, I pun maafkan jelah and act like  normal eventhough I know and takkan change anything between us. No more secrets sharing. Itu yang dengan 'kawan rapat baru' ni, I'm afraid, what if he walked away? Things won't be the same. Trust me, it won't. Entah laaa. Doalaa yang we'll maintain as friends :)

Another thing, I'm just going to make this short. Alhamdulillah, I managed to make my father and mother proud again. I maintained my DL for my semester two with GPA of 3.53 and CGPA of 3.71 :') Berkat doa mama and ayah juga hardwork saya, dapat jugak maintain DL. Walaupun GPA tak sehebat last sem, itu yang termampu. Alhamdulillah :') Thank You Allah! I couldn't be more than happy than to make my parents proud. 




Oh, here's a picture after reading this boring post by me :)


can my baby be this adorable? NGEEE ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment