It's been few weeks since well, both of us became some sort of an item. Not officially though, just that we know where our hearts are now :) He's such a sweet guy, and I love every bit of it. Some nights, we would just go on Skype, talk and talk and talk. Much later, he'll start his way of saying 'I love you'. He'll stare at the screen (me, of course) and my face will blush really bad ! Worst than an apple I tell you ! Oh yeah, did I mention earlier that he saw my face changed colour? Embarrassing please -.-'
Behind all those crazy acts, he's pretty much a romantic guy. I ain't lying honey, he is one hell of a sweet talker. Haha. But I have to give him credit, he's stealing my heart away and he's planning to replace it with his. Alaaa, why lah you so sweet ? It's killing me. I'm falling for you, deeper. For that, I'm afraid.
Yes, I'm afraid. Why? I've been hurt, rejected, left behind. What? That's normal? Yeah, for you. Not for me. Enough is enough for me. I know, I have to admit... He's my dream coming true. Well, I did like him in the first place, kan? Err. Okay, I did. Yelahh, I mengaku laa. Tapi tulah, the fear is too overwhelming lah. Sumpah rasa takut ni lebih dari rasa sayang, terukkan ? I can't help it. I'm learning how to love him, I really am. He's guiding me well, he's a good tutor. I'm just a bad student who refuses to follow the rules of the game. Sheesh.
Am I a bad person for letting him love me more than I do him? Erm. Frankly, I like it this way. So, that I would hurt less when he leaves me one day. But... I don't know. I wanna learn how to love him right. I just do. Don't ask me why, he might just be the one I've been waiting for.

No comments:
Post a Comment