A
So real.
Haunting me.
For these past few days.
The demon,
The ghost,
Staring.
Laughing.
Stalking.
Trying to push through my sanity.
Body
Soul
For a glimpse second,
I really thought I was losing my faith.
Stake driven through my heart.
The pain.
Excruciating.
I cried.
I was in agony.
No one was there.
I was alone to face this test.
Trying to pull myself together.
To rid of the pain.
I
Then I thought of The One.
The Almighty.
Allah SWT.
Strength burst.
Enveloping me.
I saw.
A light.
Before my eyes.
A stranger standing there.
So bright.
Shocked.
I closed my eyes.
I shut my mind.
But i heard a voice.
Telling me to look.
Observe.
Fear was above me.
The voice was calm.
Soothing.
A compulsion.
Too strong to ignore.
I plucked my courage.
So little.
I felt fragile.
Slowly I opened my eyes.
I saw her.
In the light.
A
Smiling.
Giving me
Telling me.
I'll pass this test.
With stronger faith surrounding me.
Soul bleached.
Memories recovered.
So,
All I can do is,
Keep Holding On.
I am fine. I'm not mentally disturbed. I'm just a teenager with hormonal issues. Bear me.
I am indeed Dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment