Thursday, May 20, 2010

not the perfect daughter.



i'm tired of you.
seriously.
like you're always the right one.
you always get the back up.
you always get the first pick.
you always win an argument.

 what do I get?
second hand stuff.
hand-me-downs.
last to pick.
losing an argument when sometimes I know i'm right.
not loved enough.
hated.
being compared to.
being the stupid one.
being the trouble-maker.
being the problematic.
being the irresponsible one.

Yes !
I'm jealous.
Yes !
I envy you.
Yes !
Sometimes I just wish you weren't
all THAT.




I'm tired of this life. Being hated. Being compared to. I hate it mostly because I hate myself.
How can I love myself when I'm always looked down at?
Everything I do is not good enough.
NEVER good enough.
Why do I have to be you when I am ME !?
For once,
can't I just feel loved?
can't I win the arguments?
can't I have the backups?
can't I have the attention?
can't I?
No. I can't and won't.

Why?
Just because i'm the stupid trouble maker who makes life difficult.
Go Figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment