Thursday, April 21, 2011

Eye.

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. Seriously I don't know what to write and I don't really have the time. Now that i'm done with CTU151 (not really done, still have 2 more additional new chapter to read), I felt like blogging. Oh, finals starts this saturday and ends next sunday. 5 papers in a week? Trust me, that's not the worst part. Having two killer papers (ECO162 & ACC116) in a day is ! The first time I heard, I was like (*#@*#&@#@&)!! Literally.

Yesterday, my bestfriend HAD to ask regarding my feelings for Mr. Eye. Now, I can't stop thinking about him, all over again. Thanks Naf -.- When he asked do I still have feelings for him, I know I do. But i'm afraid it might be a phase. I'm hoping it's not, because somehow he just feels... right. I love it when he comments on my wall posts or statuses because I know he's somehow keeping track of my updates :) maybe laa, I pun tak tahu. Or dia tengok dekat News Feed je. I'm praying it's the first assumption :/

Another thing, I just felt like saying this to him :

"Eye, can I please have your number? If you ask me why, 
that's cause late at night I miss you & I feel like saying goodnight to you personally.
Goodnights that are only for your eyes, only" :)

Sayang, semua itu hanya mimpi dan harapan. Mungkin, "There's only one way to find out..." - Ahnaf. 



tapi saya takut akan kebenaran itu.




No comments:

Post a Comment