Wednesday, May 4, 2011

last flight has been cancelled.

That's it. Here I am going through another repetition phase. AGAIN. I'm tired, sangat penat. I don't want to feel this ache at night anymore when I'm in the state of missing someone. I don't want to miss you, I don't want to miss anyone. I just wanna be happy. Is that too much for me to ask? Tonight, I just felt like crying, how I wish I could call up someone and just cry. I'll just cry and she'll just be on the phone, listening not even saying a word until I'm done crying. It HURTS so bad.

The reason why it hurts so bad is because I know you're just going to be another place I'll walk by. Or another place you'll walk by. Screw all this fairy tale about a prince charming or even mr. right in your life. There's NO such shit ! I'm done believing. I'm done hurting. I'm tired of love. I just wanna be happy. I'm in a really miserable stage right now. So all I'm gonna do is wait til' I can cry my heart out, pour every single heartache out and then walk tall and smile to the world. That's when I know I'll never going to breakdown to this stage anymore. 

That's when I know, I appreciate and I'll enjoy the miracle of being single. Sekarang ni, rasa macam nak suruh ayah dengan mama carikan jodoh lah for my future. Not right now... right now, tapi soon. Biarlah diaorang yang pilih, mungkin jodoh terbaik sya dengan lelaki pilihan keluarga. I'm done searching. I'll just let things fall into place kay? :)



Hello Future Husband, Hello Future Son. You'll be in my life soon. I know you will and I will be the happiest person on earth ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment